Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Staying in Church

Walking in the shopping mall today, things that I used to covet do not seem as attractive as before. I wonder why.
I think material things matter less to me nowadays.

However, I still bought a pair of Jeans, a shirt, a pair of shoes and some other things.
Haha. Life has been great. Working life is certainly tiring. However, I need to push on to soar to greater heights. Garrett preached that what matters to us most? Our team growth or church growth. That certainly struck me. I won't share in details, but many times, I nearly fall into that trap of glorifying self before the mass.

Humans are imperfect. Sometimes, in times of pressure, it really brings out the character of the person. We need to push on. Hold each other up, not leaving each other behind. It doesn't matter whether it brings harm to me or not. Words do kill. Words do hurt. If you are a speaker? Do your words edify?

It's 2.09a.m. in the morning right now. I'm still in church, how cool can this be. Haha. Chatting on MSN and stuff.

Yee....XX

No comments: