Friday, December 01, 2006

PROM and DAY 2

Haha, wasn't excited at all at first, but when I reached there, it was rather ok.
Took a cab from home to Marina to meet Fauzi up.
Prom was cool. I got to know a few more friends on the way.
However, to know everyone in school is still quite impossible unless you are some big shot, which I certainly am not!
Man Utd beat everton 3-0!
Took some pictures with friends and Strangers.
After Prom, I had Starbucks with Xu Xiao and Poh Loong. Xu Xiao has definitely changed for the better. He is now easier to interact with and more approchable. Haha!
Haha, it was fun though, I was labelled as "the doctor?", by the DeeJay, Charles? Haha.

Cya people.
Back to office! Report at 9!
I love every moment of work. Haha.
Tomorrow, there is no event, so we will be going home early.

Yee....XX

No comments: