Thursday, November 09, 2006

Check some mails.

Maths Paper one was like what many people say, hard. I did not do well too.
Paper Two, hopefully has made up for it, haha, no more perfect marks le, I realised that I have made some mistakes, anyway, I did not aim for bulleyes too, but I prepare like one, so I am not that disappointed. One thing is that, I have mental block in today's paper for one or two questions. I think my brain just opened up suddenly, by God!

Hopefully, the marks will not deviate too much from the one which I have originally aimed for.
If you have give in your best, have no regrets.

Looking forward to Physics 1, 2 and 3, Economics 1, 2 and 3 and to my Friends, FM 1 and 2 (Haha).
All our teachers are simply awesome, emailing us and stuff. Words just can't explain my gratefulness.

Many things coming up. Ride the wave lads!

Yee....XX

No comments: