Sunday, November 26, 2006

Chalet

Chalet on Thursday and Friday marked the end of reunion of my class.
God is great, there were actually many things scheduled on Thursday and Friday, but they were all being cancelled due to unforeseen circumstance. Haha, so that I could enjoy!

Life marks a beginning for me at workplace too. Like the saying goes: Save the best for the last. The customers today were great, until the last! Haha, I was with my best performance with her some more. Haha, anyway, she stomped in furiously, showed me her IC, covered her photo, I cannot even remember me doing that. Ok, God loves her. Haha. Afterwhich, she gave me a hell lot of problems. Ironically, I was feeling great, because this shows that life is not always smooth sailing.

Going full fledge to pursue my dreams.

Yee....XX

No comments: