Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Fragile Life (But no worries)

Let's be silent for a minute, and mourn for the renowned Crocodile hunter, Steve Irwin, who died today after being stung by a stingray while diving.
Life is fragile. Yes IT IS! But, no worries, because I believe that God will provide us with alternatives(:

I went to Comex at Expo Yesterday with Grismond and his Brother. I got myself a Digital Camera which I wanted long time ago. It's a good bargain, but I'm not stating the price here though (:.
I also bought another thing (Secret)
Haha.

The weekend services with Pastor Joakim Lundqvist were the best we ever had. He can revive a dead, literally, with his life-changing sermon. He enlarged my mind, literally. However, Pst How and Pst Lia are still the best (:

This is what William Gallas said - Shocking, but would be good if he is still at Chelsea.
Gallas own goal threat
Chelsea claim unhappy French defender William Gallas sensationally threatened to score an own goal and refused to play for the club before he was sold to Arsenal as part of the deal which took Ashley Cole to Stamford Bridge.

My entries these days have been rather short, as I do not want to spend unnecessary time here. Haha, anyway - Xiu Xi Shi Gei Ni Zou Gen Chang De Lu Tu.
I agree, but not totally though. Haha. Ms Sense.
Below are some pictures I took before I end my stint with SRJC! Haha. What nice pictures they are! Haha. lovely. Time to study...
Never be LUKEWARM with things. Go all the way! Or do not do it at all. Love it!








That's All Folks..

Yee....XX

No comments: