Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Study

The Prelims in JC and the A'levels happen only once in a lifetime.
I went for Maths remedial today. They taught us functions (supposedly easy).
However, the teacher taught something which is relatively new to me. Haha. Ok, fun to learn. Learn n Learn. Love studying.

I want to do an A.k.A LF, but I realise that I do not have the time to write for everyone, so I will write for a few. (*If I didn't write for you with your name does not mean that you are not important, it's just that I am lazy hor. You people are still Very important even though you are not mentioned)

Alex --

Hey Brother. Let's do well for our A'levels and go to U man.

Joseph (2S04)--

You are smart. Do use your talents that you have into good use. No AAA B3 also must get AAA B4 la.

Fauzi (2S04) --

Dila Berangi du mata, sila beratu tasul, sama itik ayam. Let's do well for A'levels. (Haha, has my malay improved?)

KB --

Hope you can really pick up momentum and do well in for your A's

Dinnie --

Hey, study with me already must get good results hor, or else I will be a bad influence.(Bleahx)
Go U.

Jac --

OG Mates and CRASSmate, Do well for A's and Go U.!

LF --

You are such a lovely person, let's do well.

JY --

Yeah. Do Well for A's.

The rest of the class of 2S04 and 2S25 (2006)- Do well.. Haha. Miao~~

I sprained my neck last night(I think so) while sleeping. It's still painful right now. I need help now worx. Haha.
The end
(Hopefully, I will post one post every month for the next 3 months so that I will have a longer archives list)

Yee....XX

No comments: