Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Ended school early.

I gathered a lot of information from a relatively short day in school today. Need to digest them (Small intestine?)
I love the lessons, because it's getting more comprehendable. From Newpaper - Man Utd is bidding for Patrick Vieira. Hopefully, everything will work out and Vieira will be in Red in the coming season. They may be also bidding for Fernando Torres. If all things work for good, Rooney, Torres and Ronaldo will be the most exciting and feared offensive trio in years to come!TRT!! Replacing Ronaldo(Luiz), Ronaldinho and Rivaldo of the 2002 WC.

No more blabbering about studies. I know it myself best! I also want to thank Joseph for your invaluable help by giving me studying tips. Don't be discouraged for getting BBO for your MYE as it is not the end of the road. You are far better than the results displayed on the slip! Haha. You are one of the smartest person I've ever seen!! Haha. I mean it. Without tuition and still able to get top 20 in SRJC this year. It's just a minor slip-up for you. You are better than this man!

I am going to play basketball tomorrow. Hope to perform at my very best! Saw LF's blog, thanks for your encouraging comments for me and also the class. Just some admenments -> I am not naturally smart. We can all work hard and borne the fruits of our hardwork. (: Let's do well for Prelims and A'levels. Prove the teachers wrong man! Haha. But our goal is to go Uni, not prove them wrong. We may be alone, being the weakest in Maths, so what. for we'll never walk alone!

To another matter - Sorry if my words do hurt (: I hope that I have not killed anyone with my words for I am careless at times.

Was supposed to have tuition today, but my teacher cancelled it due to some urgent matters. Then, I went to bowl with the peeps. Score -- -- 117 Haha, the other two forget, but one of them is the same score as yesterday, but 117 is my personal best. However, one of my classmates, Glenn, is so talented. He just picked up bowling and scored 120++ in the first game. He immediately send me down to earth! Lol.

I had a very long session under my fig tree just now. The amazing thing was that the Air-Con was not cold at all as I was longing for His presence, it's hot! My cells on my finger died due to excessive guitar playing.

Yee....XX

No comments: