Friday, July 21, 2006

DreamX...

Ran 3-4Km for PE. We were stopping along the way. The moment when we gained momentum, we were forced to stop or jog extremely slowly. My legs are almost as good as dead now.

Results came! I do not wish to elaborate the process. It was not a pleasant one. However, I am not that badly affected, though I am affected. After school, I was also played out by my classmates, nearing 2P.M.! They sang the song a bit wrong ar! Is it your TRADEMARK?

Went out with Xin Yi after going to church after a sharing session by Garrett to buy a gift for Zheng Way (Haha, rest assure le, you have a birthday gift) I also had a great chat with her too. Hey Xin Yi! You have been a wonderful friend to me for more than 5 years, time flies. It was as if yesterday was our first day in Secondary 1(2001).
Thank You Jackson too for raising me up!

Miao ~ My cats destroyed a lizard in front of me. Poor little lizard, who told you to run around the house? You have successfully become their new toy!

The next few months is going to be hell but fun! Life=Challenge. No challenge, no fun!

Yee....XX

No comments: