Thursday, May 11, 2006

Pro!

Today is one of my proest day.
Physics test is just not like a test anymore. However, I am very weak in J1's topic for Physics due to my lacklustre attitude towards my studies last year.
I am going to play basketball this friday! With the collest people on Earth though.

I just closed my eyes today after my dinner, and I was shocked to find myself on the bed when I slept on the sofa. However, I was enjoying a long and nice sleep. ( and Nice Dreams too =X) Very nice dreams. I cannot believe that I was that pro.

I officially stepped down from Mind Games this week. Haha, yeah! I (was) a senior in Mind Games already! Lol. Let's be the best in chess and make the school proud by winning trophies (Haha =X all smiles, as if)

"You took on all the sins of the world and wash them all away" I believe this sentence describes it all (: I am unworthy.

No comments: