Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Pastor Lia's B'day

It's Pastor Lia's birthday celebration yesterday.
Everyone who performed gave in 100% of their effort. We all love you, Pastor!!
The celebration was like a dream coming to past. A few years ago, there was just one band playing a song, but there are much more items now. I love the sound of Di Zi and Violin!! Man, you would have missed out on big things if you have missed the celebration. The dance was awesome, so were the choirs and the A Cappello. We also did a new item -> EL Divo. We hope to make it big and hopefully, recruit the next team of DIVOs. GXT was simply awesome, very very hilarious and at the same time, professional.
Wooo. The future is amazing. Jem, Fx and Sean came over to my house and stayed for a night. They were wrestling all night, can't stand emm. Haha, They wrestled till my intenet got disconnected. They tripped over the cable of the modem and then we waited as we thought the server was down. They went home this afternoon. I had tuition afterwards.

NEW DAY
Over me
the rain is falling
falling down on me

No comments: