Sunday, May 14, 2006

Bonjour

"Without vision, the people perish."

Yeah, at this point I am blogging, Liverpool is trailing West Ham 2-3. (Bobby Zamora is getting ready)
It was raining cats and dogs today. I went out with JW to Orchard to find my next wallet. I saw 2 SRJCians wearing uniform (a couple). I thought there was school today. Therefore, I immediately SMSed the ever reliable student counsellor/councillor in my class.
How was my day? To put it in a nutshell - Tired but happy.

You get the point? I am not going to rattle about how fantastic or extraordinary my day is. I got myself a new wallet. I buy it because I need it.

One of my Favourite classics (:
Plus One - Here In My Heart
Cause here in my heart
There's a picture of Us
Together forever
Unfaded and Unbroken

My 99th Posts



No comments: