Monday, March 06, 2006

day

Sunday yet again! I love it. Anyway, now it's already 2357, 3 mins to the new day on Monday. Collection of result on Sat was cool as praises were flying from the teachers' mouth. I just want to be on time for my school this year, not even one more time being late!! I want to have a great testimony. Hence, this is a good test of whether how well I treat school..

I got 156 postition in school, last year, I think I nearly make it for bottom hundred. I really want to work hard to go from strength to strength.

Ok, today's sermon was inspiring. Anyone who goes to church and became the same after that surely has a great problem. Haha.

Love my life, I won't trade it for anyone else's!! Just cut my hair at Kimage prestige too, at Dhoby Ghout. I quite like it. The more u praise the hairdresser, the happier he feels, the better he cuts. Haha!! Yeah, know what to do the next time I go to a hairdresser!!

No comments: