Saturday, March 18, 2006

Bryan

I have gained weight!! Yeah. almost 63Kg now. I think nowadays I can take in lotsa food.
To match my 5'11 - 6 foot frame, I think I need 65Kg. Haha, ideal. Ok, I shall stop all this "world changing" talks!

I think I enjoy studying now. Just that I do not have enough time to do so, hence, I have not even touch my Physics and Economics. I think I need to burn midnight oil just to finish studying. I know I am not a person with an IQ of 200, hence, I need to put in the effort to obtain good grades. I have been doing Math on a regular basis. The integration (last tutorial) was a killer.

I seriously need much help in my Physics as I think I should be doing well for it. Haha, but now, I am scraping through with borderline passes. Need to work hard (:. Thanks Joseph for next week for setting aside time to guide me in Physics. Haha. I went to run this morning for close to 5minutes, I sprinted throughout the three rounds as I want to get a better timing. After that, I was completely worn out.

'I'm Living for this cause, I lay down my life into Your hands'

No comments: