Saturday, March 11, 2006

:)

Today is the day man. Haha.
After ERP, I went to town to meet CG people to watch Creek Wolf; it is super scary. I closed my eyes at some parts of the show. As I am going to meet some of my Sec School mate, I went before the even before the movie ended. I was very fortunate today, when I went to the MRT station, all the trains arrived when I arrived, what a great day God has planned for me. I reached Jurong Point rather early, I met up with ex-classmates. Many have changed, I think environment is a major factor in that? Yeah.
Today is Ying Ling's brithday too. We went to her hse to celebrate, after that, 2vs2 in bball, E5vsE6, we lost! Best of 3 sets, we won the first set, then we lost the two subsequent sets. However, I was happy with the way I played, I was running a bit out of steam towards the end. Then 1 V 1 with Ben. When the score was 5-4, then the police came and told us to stop playing as the residents were sleeping. Anyway, our match will still resume next week. Haha.
Dunno when will I meet em again? Yeah. Tmr I have econs extra lesson AT 8.30AM

No comments: