Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Wooo.

It's valentine's day today, valentine's day to me --> Just another great and wonderful day in my life, not so special (for the time being). Flower and chocolate fever all around the school. Today, I was nearly late for school, I wasn't late because I ran like crazy from the bus stop to the school gate.

Got back my economics paper Essay today, I expect my essay to pass, but fail by 1 mark. I think it's an improvement already, last yr my promos' Economics essay was simply atrocious. Of course, I am not satisfied. I should have been more hardworking to secure a good pass in my essay! Overall, should be able to get a C if they count 40 60 or 35 65.

Today, I had sports under the sun for 2 hrs plus, a bit tan now, good! Lol. After my PE, I received a sms from Pastor, I think I am so privilege to receive messages from Pastor as I do not get them often:).

No comments: