Monday, February 06, 2006

A day

Today, it was a great sermon on pride. Just to reiterate what Pastor Lia had preached today, pride is subtle and sometimes, we don't even know we have it.

We also celebrated our Connect Group Leader(Jackson)'s birthday today :) Hope he likes it. Yea.

Tomorrow, my C Maths and G.P. common test commences. Haha, As for Maths, I have studied with Paul (not a guY) until 3a.m., haha, not really study, but practised my math. I did my whole P&C and Maclaurin's enrichment tutorial. (Incredible to wake up at such a time to do wOrk). We did it on our rooftop. It was so cold at night with temperature falling to around 16degrees I supposed. I was wearing my Jack Dan's Jacket and still felt very cold. Anyway, her dad made us some hot beverages, damn cool la. Haha. Lol.

Now, going to do some research on my G.P. liao, shan't talk too much lE

Bryan yeE

No comments: