Monday, October 31, 2005

hI AO'LevEl

Woke up at around 6.45a.M. early in the morning, bath brush then off to schooL in cAr. Reach school at around 7.25a.m. Today was a rare day with No assembly conducted. At 7.50a.m., I went into the battlefield.

8.10am they allow us to start officially and I did it was a bang, compo was confusing though. Haha. Paper 2 was slightly tough. I am aiming a C6 though, I prayed to God for help, concentration. Anyway, we do not do prayer, we communicate with ouR God!! TO cut short, today's chinese paper was a 8/10 tough. Haha, at least to me!! Lol.

After my chinese, then invited BZ over. That's all folks!! I really wanna go and have fun 2day... PW coming up.. Oral Oral Oral!! Haha, anyway, I love to sppppeakk. and dO prEsentation..

Good day good day good day..... Bryan Yee

2029 reporting!!

No comments: