Thursday, June 02, 2005

The understatement of a new era of Yee's life

Today was great, I played a bit of Halo in the "early morning" haha, was rather fun, but scary, so play halfway the change to NBA. Wa, keep on scoring by using bryan yee. Not fun one. haha. Aw.. Today I went to causeway point with Danny at 12Pm and had follow up with him for 1hr45mins. Haha, was an awesome one and felt that it was great.

Met up with Kelvin Poh later. Then Danny went off as he has to meet his friends whom he had already arranged to meet up with. Then Kelvin and I went to walk for 5mins then Annie came. Haha. We walked around causeway point for around 30-45mins until our legs hurt man, or at least mine hurt as my shoes was super heavy.

I went to church with Kel Poh and on the way there, I bought sugar cane. Haha. Had S.O.W. Acoustic guitar with our instructor Joanne. Haha. Was a great 1/1/2 hr session, very productive. Davis played the guitar till his specs drop, then I keep on laughing, do not dare to look at him as I may lol, very loud one, as it is extremely hilarious.

After the S.O.W., I talked to JY and Tian a while, 5-10mins. Then went to eat with Davis. Haha, then we went to eat and then U2. We were planning to get a jacket there. Later Vanx called and I went back with all the lads over. haha, then Wendy saw her teacher and Jem and Vanx made fun of her. Haha. I alightedat AMK with 4 other pple and then home I go, love the company of them, but it was a wonderful and meaningful day for me. Love it Love it Love it. Haha. Yea. A New day A new vision. THOUsands and ThOUsands.....

12.01Am.
Yee ... XX
;)

No comments: