Monday, May 23, 2005

Debut

It has been 22 days since I last blogged. God-You're magnificent. He has turn my whole life around. I felt that I haven't give my 100% to him yet though people may see it's rather good. EE3X5-Haha, my dream. I really love the team and foresee to break that little barrier by June, it's very possible. It's just about 2-3 people away. Haha, I believe in Him, trust in Him.

Man U last night lost, arhhhhh.. depressed.. They played so well even without Gabriel Heinze and Ryan Giggs for the first 90 Mins. Really hope United can buy one more Right Back, one reliable central defender, one Central Midfield and one keeper, I think Sebastian Frey suit this job man. Even though Man Utd ended the season trophyless, I believe that next yr, they will win the premier league and beat chelsea at home and at least a draw away from home. Haha.

Hols is just a stone's throw away distance and I'm gonna use this hols to do as much as possible. Haha, In every aspect of my great and meaningful life. Today was my sound debut and I feel confident while 'sounding', really enjoy serving others and help to see everyone who is in the congregation enjoying themselves. Today, I also learn a lot of sound from Bro Sky. Wow. I suddenly feel like playing basketball. Haha, feel the adraline pumping. Pimp pomp pimp pomp. Haha, then reject people is very fun. Haha, HOOK and JUMPER, still my fav. Hook is my imitation from people one, but I love it.
Yee...

No comments: