Sunday, May 29, 2005

28--> A day of great things

"Enlarge my territory God" This is a prayer made by Jabez few hundred and thousand years ago, but it is still used by yee today. Haha. A team of above 10 but can't hit 15 is disgusting. Haha, breathrough in the Name of Jesus. Haha, Yeah. I really wanna have a breakthrough in my life, team and everything, but most importanty the relationship with God. Haha.

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the things not seen. Yeah, I've gotta buck up in my F Maths and Physics now. I'm gonna fly like a great eagle in this wide wide world. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. It's so true. I wanna kill any huge obstacle thats coming my way. I am ready to take you on. Yea. Life is full of challenges, take it and you'll grow.

Went out with Jia Yong today to Orchard and walked. The first time with him I think, we got free coke and cotton candy:). Haha, they were nice worx. haha. Then we went back to church, he had guitar lessons, I went and crap with the lads.

My life is amazing, join me and you'll find out :)

No comments: