Sunday, April 24, 2005

Sick day

Today is Sunday. Haha, of course I went to the exhilarating and geat church today. Was feeling very feverish today. I just felt like collasping man. During service, my head was very heavy, because I was shadowing for Gina for sound today, and I sat in front, so I've got to be very alert and got to deal with my problem of a heavy head. Haha, after service, I completely can't take the stress anymore, but I still talked to all my friends. Wow, today hit a total of 13 in attendance, 13 lives man. Haha, great. I didn't went to Pastor Lia Birthday as I was too sick to dance. I went home immediately and eat and took 5 types of medicine, was super drowsy, I fell into a 2hr deep sleep. Woke up at 8.30pm. Bath and then have my meal again. Haha, Wad a day man, later I've got to do my homework liao.

Signed off 10.07Pm
Bryan Yee S.S.

No comments: