Sunday, March 27, 2005

Wad an easter SAt

Wa, today I woke up at 8am in the morning, brush teeth and bath. Haha, Ya, went to church by cab for S.O.W. guitar. Chatted with fellow God chasers a while and then had my lesson ard around 10a.m. Haha. Ended rather early, at 11.30am, but I have acquired a invaluable skill - transcribing. After guitar, went lunch with Jos, Davis and Samuel ard Hans. Yeah, came back to church and practiced guitar, played Xbox with Davis and killed him times after times. HAha, but he killed me more in Halo la. AHha Was rather fun.

Church service was awesome, Pastor was preaching a great sermon which had impacted me so much. Haha, we are fearfully and wonderfully made. Haha. For a purpose. Yeah. Went to eat and took neoprints with the gals and Esmonde. Haha. Quite crap. Reach home the do things.

Signed off ard 11.52P.M.

No comments: