Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Posting

Today I went to CJC, my school, maybe for the last time, sobx. I got overall 13 for L1R5 + cutoff. I still can't get into CJC. Haiz, CJC has really improve tremendously, to my shock, they have improved by 2 points in both science and arts. I was posted to SRJC(S). Unbelievable. Ya, anyway, I don't feel any pain at all, not even a nibble. I really love CJC people, maybe I will love my new school more. SObx.

After that, I went home to change, then went to masterque to meet my classmates for the last time. stayed there 1hr30mins, I immediately rushed down to Woodlands MRT to meet Thaddeus. I spent around 2 hrs with him and can see that he got impacted and felt loved. Tian's mum called me and told me that he had food poisoning. I am going to visit him tomorrow.

Love,
Bryan 11:11pm

No comments: